Tickets for events at Aviva Stadium tickets are distributed by the event organiser.
Rugby ticket information, including ticketing details for The Patrons Club and those with accessible needs, is available at www.irishrugby.ie, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 6473800.
For hospitality and corporate box enquiries visit www.thp.ie, email email@example.com or call 01 676 2728.
Football ticket information, including ticketing details for The Vantage Club and those with accessible needs, is available at www.fai.ie, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 8999500.
For hospitality and corporate box enquiries visit www.thgsports.com, email Kristina Juskyte
email@example.com or call +44 (0) 203 002 3371.
Concert tickets, including ticketing details for those with accessible needs, are distributed by Ticketmaster on behalf of MCD. Visit www.ticketmaster.ie or call 1890 925100.
For hospitality and corporate box enquiries visit www.mcd.ie.
- You must bring your ticket with you.
- If your ticket is lost, stolen, forgotten or damaged please contact the event organiser as per the contact details above. Aviva Stadium and its representatives are not in a position to reissue tickets or grant entry without a ticket.
- Entry is via the coloured route and turnstile information on your ticket.
- If you need assistance with the automatic ticket readers contact a stadium steward.
- Entry into Aviva Stadium is granted subject to the terms and conditions on the ticket and the Stadium Ground Regulations.
Once you have arranged your ticket please review our Seating Map for further details on your location and our Transport Guide to plan your journey. We look forward to welcoming you to our stadium.