BOARD OF DIRECTORS
John Delaney*, Philip Browne (Chairman)**, Donal Conway, Finbarr Crowley, Michael Cody, Pat Whelan.
*John Delaney is Chief Executive Officer of the Football Association Of Ireland.
**Philip Browne is Chief Executive Officer of the Irish Rugby Football Union.
Stadium Director - Martin Murphy
Company Secretary - Vincent Murphy
Head of Events Management - Michael Davoren
Our mission is to run a world class international stadium, which is an outstanding venue for football, rugby, concerts and conference business, and which provides a top class experience for customer, players, coaches, media, commercial partners and staff.
The vision of Aviva Stadium is to be an iconic model of excellence in its operation and customer experience.
- An attractive venue
- A benchmark and point of reference for other international stadia
- A world class facility
- Top quality pitch
- Remarkable customer satisfaction
- Increased attendances
- Commercial success
Aviva Stadium Values
- Safe and Secure Events
- Excellence - Embedded throughout the business in facilities, service, management and staff.
- Customer-focused - All customers to have an exceptional experience.
- Collaborative - We will work collaboratively with all stakeholders including the Irish Rugby Football Union (IRFU), Football Association of Ireland (FAI), Concert Promoters, Dublin City Council, Statutory Agencies and Local Community.
- Fairness - We will ensure that customers, teams, and stakeholders are treated fairly and equally.
- Sustainable - We are environmentally conscious and we will ensure high sustainability.